Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Springtime Sadness








Dress//Guess//Loving this one
Necklace//Macy's//Ordering this one

Hello darlings!

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... or week. I have been burying my nose in a book this whole week. Okay, not really. However, that would be an excellent excuse. Really, I've just been taking a break from all responsibility. Not to mention, I've been doing home improvement projects. If you didn't already know. I am not athletic. I at least am not used to doing manual labor. Needless to say, I've been laying around with a heating pad and a heated blanket.

Anywho, I can't start preparing for spring fast enough. Something about seeing a color other than "snow" white is making my entire life. Also, the possibility of getting to lay out and tan for the first time in a gazillion years makes my skin shiver at the thought of the sunburn. Which at this point I will take as opposed to shivering in -11 degrees. I cannot get used to this weather! I do love how tan this dress makes me look. I am definitely going to be adding this pinkish orangeish color to my closet for spring a lot more! Thank y'all so much for stopping by!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hiiiii friieennd! You may have read it on my blog (or maybe not, hah), but there's this thing called the "Liebster Award" going around...and I 'nominated' you for one. All it means is that I like your blog and want you to answer a few fun questions in a blog post back to me (IF you want to). Here's the link to my blog where I've nominated you and listed the questions: http://not2normal.blogspot.com/2014/02/passin-on-dat-liebster-goodness.html

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin