Monday, January 6, 2014

Dreaming of Spring







Dress//Macy's//Similar here
Earrings//B. Brilliant//here
Necklace//American Rag//Similar here
Hello Darlings!
Have I ever mentioned that I was raised in South Carolina? Right now nothing is more apparent than the fact that I don't like cold weather. Really, anything under about 60 degrees is a no go. So, while I'm stuck in Indiana with Indiana weather, I am dreaming of much warmer climates. I am loving how simple this dress is and how it makes a statement all on its own. I'm also going to be getting cabin fever in like two point five seconds because I can't drive anywhere in this god awful snow. So, from my bed with heated blankets, I hope everyone has a lovely Monday!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin