Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lace and things



Blouse//Guess//here
Necklace//Haskell//here
Pants//BCBG//here
Hello Darlings!

I have a love affair with semi-Victorian things. That being said, this lace shirt with this amazing neckline is just up my alley. But I'm really not feeling talking about fashion. That's something you'll probably read me saying again. Today I have finally reached 100 followers on Instagram. One day I'm totally going to look at that and scoff at how silly celebrating 100 followers is, but for right now, I'm excited. If you're not already following me, I would suggest that you do with this link. You are welcome in advance for making your life more exciting. Furthermore, I have been looking into buying my own domain name and hiring someone to design it. So many exciting things are happening so far in 2014! I can't wait to grow with y'all! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely Thursday.

Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin