Thursday, January 16, 2014

Leather and Lace








Blouse//Rachel Roy//here
Jacket//Rachel Roy//here
Skirt//Kensie//Similar here

Hello Darlings!
So, school has started. That means that it is now socially acceptable to not shower and wear your pajamas to class. I've actually never been the girl to do that, but I'm really starting to think about doing it. So, although I'm not THAT much of a hot mess, I haven't been up to fashion par. Luckily for you and for me, I found these gems hidden in the black hole that is my photos. 
Speaking of which, this week has been a hot mess. Have you ever been aware you had to do something and then the night before, you're like "Oh, crap. That's tomorrow?" Yep. That was me on Sunday night. At about 10:00 Sunday night I decided to locate my book bag. I had literally nothing ready for Monday. Not to mention I was almost late to my first class because of traffic. Actually, I didn't even go to my first class because I ran (legitimately ran) into the wrong class... Story of my life. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin