Monday, January 13, 2014

Snowy Winter







Sweater//Q Mack//Similar Here
Jeans//Vigold//here

 
Hello Darlings!
 
 
It warmed up this weekend! And, by that, I mean that it got to like 30 degrees. So, after braving the cold for a cold second when it was -40, I decided that I could handle going outside to take pictures. Incorrect. I'm not one for math but the equation goes like this: South Carolina girl+30 degree weather-a jacket= a VERY cold Kate. Oh, and the picture that looks like there is a tornado going on; yeah, there was. Okay, maybe not really. But it really felt like it. 
I feel like I talk about the weather every single day of my life. I think that's enough of the small talk. Let's get down to the nitty gritty. It's the first day of school tomorrow. I feel like I'm going into the first grade. Well, maybe it is a little different. It's days like this that I wish that I was in Boogie's shoes. She has it made. Her mom dresses her in super stylish sweaters, she stays indoors where it is warm most of the day, she gets to eat food, and she sleeps all day long. Perhaps I should change my major. Does IUPUI have a major in canine? Sign me up! Thank y'all so much for stopping by!
 
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin