Tuesday, January 7, 2014

B&W Floral







Blouse//Rachel Roy//here
Jeggings//BCBG//here
Necklace//Givenchy//here

Hello Darlings!
Happy Tuesday! So, these jeggings are some of my favorite, and after two days being stuck in my house, they are perfect for a Tuesday after doing nothing but eating. Although I took this before getting stuck in my house for seventeen years without any contact with the outside world, I really dig that all of these clothes cover up any lumps or bumps that have appeared with the snow.  One of my favorite parts about any BCBG bottoms is that they're actually long enough. Seriously, that is like a gold mine. 
I also hope everyone is staying warm in this weather. Last night I expertly put up a blanket over my window. I'm not sure it is even doing anything but I'd rather be safe than cold. I've also been putting Boogie (my little furry girl) in wool sweaters. I think she is starting to get confused about if she is a human or a dog. She has also been hanging out in the kitchen non-stop. I just have to teach her how to make me eggs and bacon diet food now...Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin