Thursday, January 2, 2014

Busy Lately

Hello Darlings,
I have been busier than a bee lately. So, in order to commemorate the adventures that I've been on lately, I have put together the longest blogs in the history of Just a Strand of Pearls. Please enjoy the pictures below!

I started off my week by hanging out with this homedog. She is a psycho and an alligator slayer. Watch out for those teeth.

Next, I took a little trip to Cincinnati. Although it was only a two hour car ride, it felt like at least twenty.

This is what happens when I'm sitting in a car for forty miles or so.

This is the result of jamming out for two hours... and having a gift of really terrible dancing. 

Took this gorgeous shot somewhere on the highway between Cincinnati and Indy.

After a grand total of about 3+ hours in the car, I started to loose my mind.

We also took a little lunch break in Cincinnati.

After getting home, I decided to take advantage of some Christmas gifts and just relax.

Did I mention that I got new boots because I'm totally in love with these Vince Camutos.

It snowed... a lot. And I hate driving in snow.

My last meal for 2013. I tried to go the healthy route by getting chicken fingers and french fries. New Year's resolution here I come.

Trying to take a picture with this goofball is like attempting to get a two year old's attention for more than five minutes. Luckily for him, I love him regardless.

So that's it folks.A whole grouping of my happenings for the past week. No worries, there is more fashion coming. I just have to quit running around for five seconds. Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin