Monday, March 24, 2014

Springtime Dreaming








Blouse//Target//here
Tulle Skirt//Compliments of my mom
Sandals//Steve Madden//Dying for these
Heels//American Rag//Similar here
Sunnies//Urban Outfitters//Similar here
Earrings//Kate Spade//here

So, after a very long sabbatical I am back. Not only that, but I've come armed with the cutest clothes, spring weather (hopefully) and that's about it. With the winter weather behind us for now, I can come out of hibernation for the season. I am absolutely in love with this tulle skirt that my mom made. It's prom season, so day in and day out I get to watch girls wear huge prom dresses. While that is wonderful, I miss those days of getting to be all dressed up for a night. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin