Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Little Sparkle





Blouse//Kut from Kloth//here
Jeggings//BCBG//here

Hello Darlings!

So, although it is not Thursday, let's throw it back for a second. When I was in 7th grade, I decided that I was going to be a colts fan. Why? Truth be told, I have no idea. Partially, it was because I was from Indiana and apparently proud of it. Mostly, it was because South Carolina did not have a team in the NFL. I watched every game for two whole seasons. Fast forward several a couple of years, and we are here. I have maybe watched like three games this season. However, there is all kinds of hype gathering around Indianapolis because the Colts are in the playoffs. All that hype is clearly rubbing off on me. If you know me at all, you know that I rarely wear something that doesn't have some sparkle in it. The same goes for supporting the colts. So, everyone, I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and GO COLTS!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin