Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday, December 27, 2013





Hello Darlings! So, it's time for honesty. I have absolutely no idea what brand this dress is. I can't find it for the life of me.Whoops. It is a good thing that I didn't wait until summer like I planned on doing. I really wouldn't suggest wearing this dress in the middle of winter, unless you live in Mexico or Southern Texas. If that's the case, I think you should wear this dress right up here to Indiana and show it to me. I remember back in the day when I longed to see snow... I'm over that now. If you're living in Mexico or Southern Texas, I'm sure you're also longing for the bi-polar tank top to Eskimo suit weather that Indiana offers. Thank you all so much for stopping by!

Kate 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin