Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, December 9, 2012




Sweater//Q Mack//here (on sale)
Skirt//Tommy Hilfiger//here
Hello Darlings! I hope that not everyone is experiencing the same antarctic weather that I am. Friday was my first time ever driving in the snow and I now remember why winter is my least favorite season! Although the weather is absolutely terrible, I am really starting to get into the full Christmas spirit. This look with red and white is such a traditional holiday look that won't ever go out of style. I am also completely in love with this necklace that I got off of ebay for $5. Can you go wrong with that? Merry Christmas to me. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! Thank you so much for stopping by.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin