Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday, December 14, 2013




Blouse//Rachel Roy//Dying for this one
Skirt//Tommy Hilfiger//here


Hello Darlings! 

I have definitely had this skirt on major repeat lately. Perhaps that's because of how comfortable it is! Seriously, I'm a skirt girl but geez, the only thing better would be laying around in a pair of yoga pants. This shirt is also super cute. I'm all for adding bling anywhere possible. I hope everyone has had a wonderful couple of days. The snow here is trying to kill me. I can think of so many other things that are better than trying to drive around in the snow...like having surgery or getting a broken bone. I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin