Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday, December 5, 2013




Blouse//bar III// Similar here (on sale)
Skirt//Calvin Klein//Similar here
Necklace//Style & Co//Similar here

Hello darlings! I'm hoping that everyone had a fabulous day! Mine was fantastic until the snow actually started sticking to the ground and I had no choice but to drive home (for the first time ever). Lets just say that I'm feeling lucky to be home at the moment. Back to the outfit- I am loving this skirt! When I first saw it, I was hesitant that the skirt wouldn't look very good on but I was really surprised! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your night. Thank you so much for stopping by! Please let me know if you would like me to cover a look that I haven't yet!

Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin