Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, 2013





Blouse//Bar III//here (on sale!)
Leggings//Anne Klein//here

Hello Darlings! Okay, so I'll be the first to admit I've been slacking on posting. Being on break from school has me all out of sorts. I've also been thinking, I'm missing something from the blog. Believe it or else, in person I'm actually kind of funny. I'm also not perfect. Literally the weirdest things happen to me on a daily basis. As you can tell from the third picture, I also am not the best at taking pictures. Hopefully by the 1,000,000th blog post I'll be as gorg as Tyra Banks. Maybe not... especially after over-eating for the past 19.5 years of my life. Anywho, thank you so much for stopping by! I'll really try to put down the left-overs and start blogging some more.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin